- Inspiration - The first idea for Eric and Ursula
- Perspiration - Writing An Extra-Ordinary Beginning
- Memory loss - Forgetting about Eric and Ursula
- Rediscovery of An Extra-Ordinary Beginning
- Editing, drafting and planning The Adventures of Eric and Ursula
- Discovering eReaders
- The boring stuff 1 - Proof reading and formatting for eReaders
- The boring stuff 2 - Creating a paperback using Createspace
- Marketing - learning to sell
- My first paperback book
- How to, or not to, interview!
- Book signings - meeting future fans?
- Setting up a business - somethings I have never
Over the coming days and weeks I will be writing about the journey I took, and am still taking, to get to where I am today. It has been a busy time and in many ways just writing the book was the easy bit. Everything else has proven to be far more difficult. So, as mentioned in my last post, here is my plan for my blog:
is the author of the popular 'Adventures of Eric and Ursula' books. The series have been called 'wonderful' and 'fantastic' and are 5 star books on Amazon.